FBI College Basketball Corruption Investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
GT made the mistake of turning themselves in.

To get past the NCAA, the company line has to remain, “We did nothing wrong! We looked into it and found nothing.”

Admitting guilt gives the NCAA a way out. Now the NCAA does not need to investigate GT. However, Kansas is saying these are lies! Therefore, the NCAA HAS to believe them, right?

Illwinsagain

Cary, IL
Well now that GT has been hammered,
I think the NCAA is satisfied that they have efficiently and thoroughly solved the problem and no other examples will need to be made.

Carry On!
I think this should cover Auburn, Duke and NC, after all, Atlanta is between all of them. Southeast is done.

https://twitter.com/KUHoops
How arrogant (and clueless!) of Self to post this video on KUHOOPS in the Adidas shirt today??? Didn't his lawyers tell him not to tug on Superman's cape?!!
Yeah, that was a silly thing to do. He's trying to rally support on campus and amongst the fan base by basically mocking the NCAA saying they are full of it. He's got a year to shrug it off while they go through all the motions. By then, this season will be over, he'll have his 2020 class signed and we'll see what kind of backbone the NCAA has.

Not a bad move from a PR standpoint.

Yeah, that was a silly thing to do. He's trying to rally support on campus and amongst the fan base by basically mocking the NCAA saying they are full of it. He's got a year to shrug it off while they go through all the motions. By then, this season will be over, he'll have his 2020 class signed and we'll see what kind of backbone the NCAA has.

Not a bad move from a PR standpoint.
They will get tough and give him a reprimand and one less day of preseason practice.

dgcrow

Kelso, WA
They will get tough and give him a reprimand and one less day of preseason practice.

Pretty stiff. I don't think the NCAA would dare penalize Kansas THAT much. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.