Feb 1 Games

Deleted member 17568

D
Butler in a tight one with Providence and Depaul is up on Marquette on the road. That would be 4 Big East road upsets in about 4 hours.

t7nich

Central IL
It looked to me that the refs weren't taking any of Izzo's complaining today. They let the teams play and it was a fairly refereed game for both teams.

Didn’t see the game so I’ll take your word for it. But the stats clearly show the home cooking for wiscy, which is no surprise.

Wiscy 9 fouls committed. MSU 16.
Wiscy 15 ft attempts. MSU 4.

And the path has opened before us. Keep winning and the B10 Championship is ours. Tick tock tick tock. It’s Illini Time!!!!

Didn’t see the game so I’ll take your word for it. But the stats clearly show the home cooking for wiscy, which is no surprise.

Those stats are bit misleading out of game context. Michigan State was down the last few minutes and was intentionally fouling to get the ball back. If they had 10 more seconds it might have worked.

haasi

New York
Butler goes down. Teams to lose to unranked teams today:

8 Nova at home to Creighton
10 Seton Hall at home to Xavier
14 MSU at Wisconsin
16 Butler at home to Providence

we’d move up if we beat Iowa tomorrow

Wow the Big East went crazy today. That's the conference I would like to avoid on selection Sunday. Every team out of that conference will be battle tested and ready to rock in March.

Wow, Michigan is the home team at MS Garden. I hope we keep all our home games in CU. Games in Chicago or elsewhere are good for non conference games. That's not good for a W if you are a Michigan fan.

Illini_1979

Oregon

@Snoopy already covered it, but MSU had to foul at the end to catch up, so those statistics don't tell the tale in this case.

ChazzReinhold

Mom! The Meatloaf!
Michigan is the home team and Rutgers is only 39 miles away from NYC! That just doesnt make much sense to me. It is basically giving Rutgers and extra home game! Surprised that Michigan would do that. How would that factor in on the "net" ! Anyway Go Scum
Hopefully one day we can play at the United Center as an away game.

I think I may want PSU to win at Nebby. They already have 4 losses in conference and I would rather not see Nebby drag down the better teams in the conference.

I think I may want PSU to win at Nebby. They already have 4 losses in conference and I would rather not see Nebby drag down the better teams in the conference.
Not me. I want every team close to us in the standings to lose.

foby

Bonnaroo Land
To keep the overall strength of the conference up, I agree. Too many bad losses and tourney seeding and bids will suffer.