Fighting Illini Basketball Scholarship Grid 2018-2019

aka Flash Gordon, earthling
Planet Earth, when not battling Ming the Merciless
So, of all the still outstanding offers, it appears we still have something of a chance with the following: EJ Liddell, Markese Jacobs, Kofi Cockburn, Drew Timme, Quincy Guerrier, Oscar Tshiebwe, Terrence Shannon, Jason Jitobah, and Anthony Walker.

Anybody else that's on the radar?

So, of all the still outstanding offers, it appears we still have something of a chance with the following: EJ Liddell, Markese Jacobs, Kofi Cockburn, Drew Timme, Quincy Guerrier, Oscar Tshiebwe, Terrence Shannon, Jason Jitobah, and Anthony Walker.

Anybody else that's on the radar?
Well, I went through the whole list (minus the ones you mention) for 2019 and there aren't many who seem to be considering Illinois anymore. Many, probably more than half have released their final list of teams and Illinois is not on them. Now, caveat emptor I have been doing this in my spare time and it is by no means an exhaustive or comprehensive piece of research. I mainly just looked up players on 24/7Sports and Rivals and checked out various articles that popped up when I googled their names. But the following is all I could find that might, and I stress might, have an interest in Illinois and vice versa.

Marquise Walker. One CB to Illinois. Offer list isn’t too impressive, DePaul and Illinois Chicago, and Southern U are the other three. I somehow got the impression that he wants to come to Illinois though.
Chris Payton Rivals has three offers, Illiinois, Il. State, and Bradley. Reopened his recruitment after committing to ISU. Visited Illinois last February
Tre Mitchell 3 CBs to Notre Dame but there still seems to be interest in Illinois albeit faint
Christian Braun One CB to Missouri. Illinois is still listed as “warm” on 24/7Sports and a “top interest” on Rivals but he is the brother of Parker Braun who went to Missouri as a walk on rather than Illinois on scholarship

I plan to submit my findings to the Recruiting thread soon.

Perry Cowan to Brown.
Donovan Williams to Texas.
Christian Braun to Kansas.

Added sophomore Zach Griffith as a walk on.

illinois loyalty 091818.png

Added an offer to 2020 SF Samson Ruzhentsev out of Chatanooga, TN. Auburn and Ga Tech have also offered.

illinois loyalty 092118.png

Going on vacation for a week. Will catch up when I get back. :)

Was this reported already because he committed like 4 days ago? Anyway, Mario McKinney commits to Missouri