aka Flash Gordon, earthling
Planet Earth, when not battling Ming the Merciless
2020 PG Marcus Watson to Wake Forest.

illinois loyalty 082119.png

Last edited:
Nix to UCLA
Tomorrow is the first day of classes for the fall semester. I'm assuming everyone will be enrolled and active, and marked them as such, except for Bernard Kouma, who, it appears, will not pass NCAA muster. He's still on the roster, so I'll keep him on the grid for a while longer.

illinois loyalty 082519.png

Bayron Matos Garcia offered, same school as Samson Ruzhentsev...Hamilton Heights.

Last edited:
Bayron Matos Garcia offered, same school as Samson Ruzhentsev...Hamilton Heights.
Thanks for the heads up on this. He is already on the grid, but I had him listed as committed to Mississippi State, which he was. He decommitted in December, so I have made that correction.

illinois loyalty 082719.png

Bonnaroo Land
Jalen Bridges to West Virginia

Matt Cross to Miami per 24/7. 3-Illinois prospects off the board quickly together.

Bernard Kouma has been removed from the official roster at fightingillini.com.

illinois loyalty 091019.png

Bernard Kouma to Illinois is not a dead issue.
Care to elaborate? I have been wondering to myself if this is a similar circumstantial case as that of Bruna Vrankovic of the Illinois volleyball team, who was also declared ineligible last year by the NCAA.

Care to elaborate? I have been wondering to myself if this is a similar circumstantial case as that of Bruna Vrankovic of the Illinois volleyball team, who was also declared ineligible last year by the NCAA.
Pretty simple, go to JUCO and pick up the few needed credits and re enroll at UI in 2020. Staff has not lost faith in him. That's good news.

Pretty simple, go to JUCO and pick up the few needed credits and re enroll at UI in 2020. Staff has not lost faith in him. That's good news.
Would he play ball there?

He wouldn't have to use up two years at the JUCO. He could play one, sit he other, and then be immediately eligible with 3 years left.
Uh... if Illinois wanted to burn a 2020 scholarship that would work. It’d be better for us if he played 2 and came to join us in 2021 when he’s eligible to play. That way we could sign Miller, Curbelo, and Another guy

Bernard Kouma to Illinois is not a dead issue.
Out of curiousity, does anyone know where he is right know. Graduated HS, apparently not enrolled in a 2 or 4 year college. Is he doing a prep school year like Pickett did? Surely there is a source that knows where he is.