Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Admin
orange-koolaid-02.jpg

Last edited:

illiniCA

DC Area
I am gald we lost. Winning would mask the state of things.

I don't know what the issue is but something is very wrong

LeinieGuy

Will work for bourbon
Lexington, KY
That wasn't a foul on Trent at the end. Refs are as bad as this Illini team. I know that's beside the greater point, but man that just made this game almost unwatchable.

the national

the Front Range
Lol, well, I’m glad I wasn’t able to watch it. Was it as ugly as the stats make it look?

There will b a lot of transfers in our future, they are not having fun, they will keep losing, it will get worse

Deleted member 626650

D
Honest question, how many B1G wins does this team get? 4-9 now, do they even get to 9 wins this season? If they finish with 8, what does it do for the rest of the BU era?

Deleted member 4333

D
Ten years ago, Indiana went 1 - 17 in the Big Ten. Maybe we can beat that.

Deleted member 651864

D
#byebradunderwood #givehimtrashcanaspartinggift

IlliniRon

Illini Basketball Fan Forever
Ft Worth, Texas
Just watched it on yahoo tracker but the statistics show clearly this is not a good basketball team. Pathetic shooting so coach needs to seriously reconsider the strategy of tossing up so many 3 pointers when they cannot shoot from outside. Plus gave up many layups as soon as we score to catch up. Need some defense and rebounding. Brave to come out for post game interviews after that.

3DegreeIllini

Chicago,IL
Followed along on Twitter. Man. As mentioned above, something is wrong. However, the “fix” will bring us lower than rock bottom (transfers, new staff, new system, starting over with recruiting). But staying the course could continue perpetual bottom feeding (transfers, short term “fixes” in positions of need, stalled recruiting).

The eternal Illini Conundrum

Status
Not open for further replies.