Future Football Schedules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Admin
Illinois Football Future Schedules-
https://fightingillini.com/sports/2015/6/24/football_futureschedules.aspx

The B1G has announced league schedules for 2022-2025.

Of note Illinois gets Week 1 B1G matchups in 2022 (@Wisc), 2024 (Purdue), 2025 (Nebraska).

Some news of Illinois non-conference games-
• 9/5/20 vs. Illinois St (New)
• 9/24/22 vs. Chattanooga (New)
• 9/23/23 vs. Florida Atlantic (moved from 9/5/2020)
• 9/14/24 vs. C. Michigan (moved from 9/24/2022)
• 9/21/24 vs. E. Illinois (New)

Last edited:
Future Big 10 cross-over schedule looks like:

2022: Mich St, @Michigan, @Penn St
2023: Penn St, @Maryland, Indiana
2024; @Ohio St, @Penn St, Rutgers
2025: Penn St, Michigan, @Mich St

Looks like our permanent cross-over got changed from Rutgers to Penn St

DrewD007

Woodridge, IL
This scheduling is dumb. For a four year player to play 4 teams in their conference only once during their time is a shame.

My friends always come with me on a roadtrip to Champaign every other year for the Iowa home game ... it bothers me to no end that they have, until at least 2024, decided to make this a crappy, cloudy, November affair.

ILL in IA

Iowa City
My friends always come with me on a roadtrip to Champaign every other year for the Iowa home game ... it bothers me to no end that they have, until at least 2024, decided to make this a crappy, cloudy, November affair.
If we decide we want to win one of those games, it becomes a cloudy November affair.

BZuppke

Plainfield
We used to play Iowa around Halloween for many years. I liked that tradition. Now that we’re in the West together I’d like us to make this an annual set date - Saturday before Halloween and add a trophy. I think it would be logical due to the mutual dislike.

We used to play Iowa around Halloween for many years. I liked that tradition. Now that we’re in the West together I’d like us to make this an annual set date - Saturday before Halloween and add a trophy. I think it would be logical due to the mutual dislike.
Call it the corn cob trophy

ritster

Wheaton, IL

Get John Deere to sponsor it and call it the Harvest Moon Trophy. Have it be a full moon coming up over the horizon

Status
Not open for further replies.