Game Thread: Illinois at Grand Canyon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winged Warrior
In this house they are going to get every call down the stretch. Count on it.

Somebody is going to have to make shots.

Ayo cannot finish for some reason. Looks slow and lethargic

color me not impressed with Brad Underwood's coaching
Coaching only looks as good as the players execution. I also don't think we have an identity.....yet. We pound the ball inside with a seven footer this year, but the strength last year was three guards having all kinds of open space and freedom to shoot. There's a lot of confidence that's missing and it's showing up(as it always does), late in games.

.4 percent is still in it kids
Virginia
i liked it better when we forced turnovers...

Explain to me why a team with clearly MUCH more talent than the three opponents we have played this year cannot convincingly win a game? Do other "top 25" teams struggle out of the gate 3 games in a row against patsies? The answer is a resounding NO. Open your eyes for God's sake.
Again, we will learn a lot about this time on Sunday night. It's possible we play down to our competition and show up in the big games. It's also possible we just aren't that good.

Deleted member 652751

D
Coaching only looks as good as the players execution. I also don't think we have an identity.....yet. We pound the ball inside with a seven footer this year, but the strength last year was three guards having all kinds of open space and freedom to shoot. There's a lot of confidence that's missing and it's showing up(as it always does), late in games.
Who is responsible for putting players in a position to succeed and instilling confidence in a team?

Nice last few possessions!! Frazier and Feliz aggressive and then Kofi with great IQ to move to the hoop. I love it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.