Game Thread: Illinois at Grand Canyon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hope this atmosphere doesn't get to us, but we NEED to win this. You start off 2-1 with at loss at #21 Arizona? Par for the course, we move on, we're likely even ranked in a few weeks if we don't slip up with a puff game loss at home. However, losing this Grand Canyon game after needing OT at home in the opener? I fear it will really deflate some of the hype we had going. Stay focused, boys, and beat a team you should easily beat. You got this!

P.S. Sorry if I am super out of the loop, but do we know what our new blue and orange jerseys look like? I feel like I have only seen the whites ... is tonight like a debut? Lol

I see a bit of the WAC by living in Seattle and following Seattle U. GCU is a real up and coming program. They were very close to making the NCAA last year.

Illwinsagain

Cary, IL
Really hope this atmosphere doesn't get to us, but we NEED to win this. You start off 2-1 with at loss at #21 Arizona? Par for the course, we move on, we're likely even ranked in a few weeks if we don't slip up with a puff game loss at home. However, losing this Grand Canyon game after needing OT at home in the opener? I fear it will really deflate some of the hype we had going. Stay focused, boys, and beat a team you should easily beat. You got this!

P.S. Sorry if I am super out of the loop, but do we know what our new blue and orange jerseys look like? I feel like I have only seen the whites ... is tonight like a debut? Lol
Dude, don't give away AZ yet. They are talented, yes, but younger than us, I believe. It's early in the season for all of us.

Whitmans Sampler

Eastern Iowa
Will the announcers on the GCU YouTube stream be the same announcers as on the ESPN3 stream? Not trying to listen to homers the whole game.

kiwanegarris22

South Carolina
Nice home atmosphere they have going! We need to get those fans quieted quickly. Kofi might just be the guy.

JFGsCoffeeMug

BU:1 Trash cans:0
Chicago
Looking for Kofi to assert himself early and often. Don't think anyone on GCU should be able to keep up with him.

Ken

chitown
What type of budget is GCU working with ? :p

Is a pre-game prayer weird to anyone else? Like, not bad, but weird. I know we used to do prayers in the locker room, but never on the court. Does Liberty do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.