Game Thread: Illinois at Indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far no I’ll advised alley oops, and Georgi is scoring under the basket, not shooting threes. Real question can we stay strong when they make a run.

RedRocksIllini

Morrison, CO
I'll be happy if we continue to keep this close (or ahead). Much better learning opportunity in a tight game than a blowout.

IU has done little to get back in this game, they just had to wait for us to self destruct...at least we are consistent at something

i guess you guys have never heard of runs in basketball, this game is at Indiana, you think they were just going to give up?

Don’t FaceTime Kofi just yet the boys seem to have woke up from there dream the last 5 minutes it amazes me that they do this game in and game out. But on a positive note they are consistent. 5-1/2 minutes without a field goal

Teams go on runs, usually they are runs of points, we go on runs of crazy unforced turnovers

Would have taken a tie at half before tip, but as usual, the way we got there was very discouraging

TownieMatt

CU Expat
Chicago
Man, watching this offense with no wing playmakers is brutal. How many dribble handoffs can we run? We must be close to some kind of record.

That put in at the end of half is completely inexcusable. I can handle a lot of issues with a struggling team, but laziness is not one of them....

They played fair defense first 8 minutes but it’s obvious every team they play makes adjustments and we cannot seem to answer probably lose by 15 tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.