Game Thread: Illinois at Indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRocksIllini

Morrison, CO
Smart of coach to keep it close. Maximizes the learning opportunity. Hopefully someday, someone on this team learns to box out.

I would still take Indiana to beat the spread here. What did we have, two decent looks in the last five minutes? They have us figured out on that end of the floor.

I would still take Indiana to beat the spread here. What did we have, two decent looks in the last five minutes? They have us figured out on that end of the floor.
To be fair, it all went to hell when Trent got his second foul

We might not make 50 at this pace....need to run screens for shooters...a bunch of dribbling with no advantage gained

They act like they don’t know how to play the game kind of reminds me of the Gene Bartow era circa 74-75 but we did have 8 wins that year I think

Deleted member 29907

D
Refs aren't helping us re: equality of calls -but we're hangin. Why do we not know how to handle a late shot clock

Steelyunk

Tobacco Road
Here comes the body language. Here comes the shooting drought and here come the and 1s.

Last edited:
I heard we can't miss open layups and 3's if we never shoot the ball

Deleted member 9739

D
It's the same thing from the same players over and over. I wish we would give some of our other players a chance to show if they have anything. Maybe one of them could surprise us and help us stay in this game.

I decided to put the Raptors vs. Spurs game on my TV and just watch this on my laptop for the second half because of this possibility. Looks like I made the right choice lol

Status
Not open for further replies.