Game Thread: Illinois at Iowa

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Dre is averaging ~5 yds per carry and is about 100 times less likely to fumble there. It's absolutely a bad play call.

Get Robinson or Williams in there! Peters is turnover prone. I’m concerned about the bowl game. Need to get either QB some time to get the ready fir bowl game. Peters never was the answer. I said that before season and I’m proven correct.

Get Robinson or Williams in there! Peters is turnover prone. I’m concerned about the bowl game. Need to get either QB some time to get the ready fir bowl game. Peters never was the answer. I said that before season and I’m proven correct.
I disagree.... Peters was instrumental in MSU and Wisconsin wins...we have made big strides since Nebraska game

They have 6 wins and he's been a good part of it.

The fact that you just said you're worried about the bowl game we're going to be playing in actually proves you to be incorrect.

Peters is our best passer by far. We need his arm in the game.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior

User name checks out.

The last 16 seconds of the first half were unfortunate here. And the INT in the end zone off the flea flicker. And the sack turned 40-yard reception. Oh man we were just so close this time.

Deleted member 533939

D
Peters is frustratingly inconsistent. Good play, then an awful pass for an INT. I don't get mad at the fumble, sometimes you gotta credit the opponent's ability to force fumbles, too.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
I feel like I did at the end of Eastern Mich game....if we'd run Dre and Reggie in the first half....this would be a much different game.

Peters: when I tell “get rid of it” at the tv, I don’t mean fumble it.

Status
Not open for further replies.