Game Thread: Illinois at Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
We need the whole team to show off....not our two best players. Ayo needs to relax and have fun, not worry about the NBA.

We need the whole team to show off....not our two best players. Ayo needs to relax and have fun, not worry about the NBA.

I agree with this. It doesn’t appear that has been his difficulty lately. It seems to me that he is lacking the aggression he played with last year. I just don’t see the intensity I saw last year when he was the bees knees.

What seems to be so magical about the number 8 as they were the number of games Tevian was suspended last year and also 8 again this year. Maybe it wasn't academica related this year. :)

Play hard from the tip. Limitvturnovers! Share the rock.

We havecsot well and rebounded well. If we can do those things we have a shot at the W.

Last edited:
What seems to be so magical about the number 8 as they were the number of games Tevian was suspended last year and also 8 again this year. Maybe it wasn't academica related this year. :)
No chance it was academic related... clearly the same issue as last year.

lineup shakeup. obvious the Offense stagnates when Feliz and Ayo on the floor at the same time, with Kofi in the middle. Just wish we had a knockdown shooter.

Bailey

Los Angeles
I can't think of a love/hate combination more potent than Bennetti and Dakich

Deleted member 29907

D
Who did we piss off at ESPN to have them give us Dakitch every game?

TO. This is more frudtrating than a bad shot Onecreason we stay poorly is our ability bbbh to nbn turnover the ball.

TO again..almost a every minute. If we can possess the ball we will be good. Damn it! OH WELL we have the lead but it will be tough if we dont stop losing possessions

Thank God Underwood listened and made a change Trent is more active even if he hasn’t Attempted a shot yet

Bailey

Los Angeles
Might not see Tev today if good Kipper showed up

Status
Not open for further replies.