Game Thread: Illinois at Michigan State

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
tenor.gif

MSU just knows the game so much better. They know what to look for. They know how to execute based on what the defense is doing. They know their strengths and how to use them. Illinois doesn't do any of this.
They were also preseason #1 in the country and when it's all said and done, will be right there playing for a Final Four.

You can't just stop shooting. You have to believe the next one is going in. If you don't, you're playing the wrong sport.
You can keep shooting obviously but quality shots... mid range and flowing to the hoop. Not 25 feet with a contender in your face when the clock has 8 seconds left.

Does any one else feel like TF has regressed big time this year? Where is the guy that was going off for 20 and 30 points anight?

It
Getting Ayo threw Frazier's game off. Getting Kofi threw Giorgi's game off. No way I'm saying we didn't want Ayo and Kofi. I'm saying Underwood needs to make it work.
It could work if you had a couple forwards that could play. We have two centers, 5 guards, and almost nothing else

I know I’m ranting now but when our NBA guard ayo is wide open and bricks threes. Like not even close... we need to have a coach or assistant that helps developing shooting and form and flow. They talk about getting up 5000 shots a week but if they are shots like that they aren’t helping anyone...

It
It could work if you had a couple forwards that could play. We have two centers, 5 guards, and almost nothing else
We used to have a power forward playing center and a guard playing power forward. This team has talent, not chemistry.

Deleted member 4960

D
It’s not the coaching staff fault this team can’t shoot, come on. I think they have shown they can hit 3’s tonight it’s become mental

I'm just glad we don't have to listen to Dan Jock-itch compounding the misery of losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.