Game Thread: Illinois at Michigan State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so can we stop with the Kofi going PRO already...the kid has tremendous upside, not league upside as of now. Talent is overwhelming him imo. It is unfathomable to me that our STUD 7'0 load of a B1G does not know how to turn and dunk on people...lean in and dunk, dribble once and rise up and dunk?

Ayo is playing better as of late and looks to be PRO bound again, Trent is playing the lead guard, so that is better, Giorgi play wise has transgressed this year overall I am afraid. Griffin is the key moving forward as I have stated before...Jones, well PT is not the issue I am afraid. Williams brought very little due to being limited offensively, and us being down 20 to a team that quite frankly should never have been ranked #1 pre-season.

Their guards should not be outplaying us this much, they are NOT that much better collectively but showed tonight they are far ahead of ours.

Game Plan goes to Izzo!

Well like a Cubs fan wait til next year. Illni will be lucky to make Nit cant shoot and Underwood needs to stop starting Damonte and Fraizer bums. Let the younger guys play. Someone said it earlier post brutal to be an Illni fan for 10 years now.
What younger guys? Griffin OK. Jones? Even including them we only have nine players. Three of which can barely average a bucket a game vs big ten caliber opponents

Status
Not open for further replies.