Game Thread: Illinois at Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Alstork allowed to shoot? What's going on?

Illiini

In the land of the Nittany Lion
I like the rotation that BU is running. Keeping the guys fresh and UM offbalance.

Lucas makes way too many dumb plays. Someone needs to test the water in his apartment for metals. Sweartuhgah.

Ken

chitown
TJL and Alstork are really frustrating to watch offensively

chief78

Florida
I can’t decide who is worse - the officials or that scumbag Cream . . . btw, I know how to spell his name, this seems more fitting . . .

not crean, it's crispin, former Pedo State guard

Deleted member 631370

D
AJ finessing his shot now he’s thinking too much

He hasn't been able to hit the broad side of the barn lately.

I mean, the 67% from 3 was not sustainable. But wow. He's not even close.

Then again, neither is anybody else on this team. We are absolutely wilting.

IlliniMed

Lillington, N.C.
Guy falls on Damonte no foul. Alstork brushes the finger "FOUL!!!!!"

Spoonfed them this run. It started with Lucas' really stupid attempt at a pass into Williams in the post. From 3 feet away. The Lucas charge a few possessions later gassed the flames. Then Alstork wanna come from halfway across the court and foul a man shooting a 3. Now the Mich fans are all aroused like teenagers at a lingerie store. Sweartagah.

Classic Illini vs Michigan game. No name player with barely any points a game goes off. Happens every time we play them.

IlliniMed

Lillington, N.C.
Spoonfed them this run. It started with Lucas' really stupid attempt at a pass into Williams in the post. From 3 feet away. The Lucas charge a few possessions later gassed the flames. Then Alstork wanna come from halfway across the court and foul a man shooting a 3. Now the Mich fans are all aroused like a teenager at a lingerie store. Sweartagah.

Lol. Alstork didn't foul

Status
Not open for further replies.