Game Thread: Illinois at Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home court is really, really big in the big ten, Kofi has another big time challenge in Ortoru I know the spelling is incorrect when Minny comes to town on Wednesday. hope he is on his A game then

Sure wish Kofi had passed out instead of trying to shoot a jumper there. 5 pt. turnaround maybe.

Deleted member 10500

D
This has been a great game so far. Whistles are a little too tight for a Big Ten game, but we haven’t adjusted too well to that. Would be a great win if we can find it.
Way too tightly called for a BT game. But teams both battling. Fun to watch the efforts

Respectfully disagree....we aren't struggling really...just in the paint.

This team will go as our guard play goes. Trent on the bench is why we are even right now.
That's a fair point. Think my comment was a little aggressive. All of those offensive rebounds in that first half.

Our big men’s decisions today are horrible.... both georgi and kofi... and our offense hasn’t been good at all. One on one ball with ayo. Eventually, they can contain that...like let’s look to score. It’s like we don’t want to attack today.

I Bomb

Stylin' and Profilin'
daisy from secret life of pets been killing us all game

Need to get some series of consecutive stops or see some shots made by Kofi/GB to close this one out. Nail biter.

For 8 straight minutes we have stood around and then gone 1 on 1 when did we start this run out the clock crap

Status
Not open for further replies.