Game Thread: Illinois at Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJE

Bethalto, IL
Some tough lineups out there. No AG and foul trouble on Frazier hurt us offensively.

I think our lack of depth with Alan out is making the fouls seem worse. There haven’t been THAT many fouls called, yet we have three guys in foul trouble all game.

A good chunk of our fans were calling for blood and the B1G wanted to make a statement. With TF's foul trouble, we don't have shooters and it's hard to get a call going to the basket.

Hard to believe after having maybe his best game at Purdue that Kofi responds with his worst game at Michigan....but it happens. Still time to finish tough but he seems to be in a fog.

Kofi outplayed today. We didn’t own the paint. Don’t know if bad day or defensive adjustments by Mich.

azillini1

Scottsdale
Kofi with only 3 rebounds and 5 points... Michigan doing a great job blocking out and frustrating him. Kofi is still a freshman!

Our defensive rebounding is terrible today
To me, that was the biggest factor. What should have been a 10-12 point lead at half...wasn't.

Rebounding is generally a heart and effort thing. Thought Kofi was slow to the ball, not very aggressive and not very physical all game. They really feed off him.

Going down to wire. Mich had livers back most of the game and we were missing a piece. Didnt play great and still kept it close.

breadman

Herndon, VA
OK, here we go in the last minute and a half of the game. and down 2 Let's see what we are made of.

WE are getting beat at what we do best SCUM is out toughing us this well they are out toughing our bigs, Kofi is not himself and bad Giorgi has returned

Kofi has looked tired and flat footed all game long. I hope it's not the "freshman wall", so many players run into.

Status
Not open for further replies.