Game Thread: Illinois at Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.

GortTheRobot

North Bethesda, Maryland
Imagine if we actually had one more decent big body to throw at them. Let's face it, BU was handed a very difficult roster, and this game is exposing it.

Deleted member 380722

D
Smith needs to adapt to higher level competition. Black needs to understand when he doesn't have the upper hand. Damonte is going to be very good. Same as Frazier. Really need a banger in the next class. Underwood needs time to right this ship.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
how-my-friend-described-having-sex-drunk-59538.jpg

Deleted member 11241

D
We have gotten several good looks just can't get anything to fall. Minnesota isn't shooting that well either.

JFGsCoffeeMug

BU:1 Trash cans:0
Chicago
We are playing timid. Won't go to the rim because we're afraid of being blocked. Settling for threes instead.

No one can hit a shot. Need someone to step up and show some aggression to get us focused.

Didn't think it would be possible for the Women's team to have the better scoring 1st half tonight.

I have never seen 1-19 shooting before.

It is all about home court and crowd. Illini just not comfortable finding the range and confidence is built on hitting shots. Minny not shooting well from out but getting every off. rebound for short putbacks. Crown giving them lots of energy too.

This game is over.

The lid is that freakishly large front court.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not watching. Yahoo sports says Lynch and Murphy are 6'10" and 6'6". That doesn't sound like freakishly large. Is it correct?

KrushCow31

Former Krush Cow
Chicago, IL
Not ideal.

On target to score 12 points this half.

Deleted member 9739

D
We are on pace to score about 24 tonight.

Oskeefan

Virginia Beach, VA
when is Minn going to be whistled for a foul? half of their "blocks" were hacks.

Not sure what is going on but there had better not be any positives in the post game presser.

blackdog

Champaign
Well I just paid all my bills and it was more enjoyable than this game...

IIRC....that is the first made three of the game. Both teams shooting poorly....but one is horrendous.

Status
Not open for further replies.