Game Thread: Illinois at Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrushCow31

Former Krush Cow
Chicago, IL
The spin on the ball changed, blatantly showing that the ball hit the rim.

Finke needs to shoot the freaking ball. He has no other purpose tonight. We ran a play for him and he's open.

Complete Jag move by the ref on that warning. Why did Underwood have to get so animated just to get them to take a look?

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Sorry Finke, you gotta step in and hammer that guy.

Bailey

Los Angeles
AJ has been awful putting the ball on the floor

lol, Barnhart apologizing for having to get product placement in

It's radio, dude, we get it.

We might want to show up for a B1G game one day. Maybe we can show for a second half?

chief78

Florida
considering how bad the Illini shot early on, to be down 13 at half at least gives them a chance if they come out fired up.

I wonder if they bolted the garbage cans to the floor before this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bailey

Los Angeles
We've got no shot in this one for all sorts of reasons, but two things I'll take to the bank from tonight and not give back:

A. Ebo is useful
B. Smith playing with purpose

Deleted member 29907

D
refs are wrong and yet they give BU a warning

Ref was clearly trying to show up BU - punk move - especially since they were clearly wrong on the call. That should have been a 2 second review -but they played it out to make it look like it was tough to call. This crew is not good.

How can a weenie like Pitino beat us like this?

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Relax everyone, Minny is playing right into our hands. Have we not been watching all year?
You'll get one good half and like it!

Let's just hope Illini depth can run Lynch, Murphy, and Mason out of gas. Keep 'em runnin' and keep exchanging Illini parts. Don't know anything about their bench but I do know it is not as good as Illini's bench.

And how about Eggy??????????? Good for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.