Status
Not open for further replies.

Bailey

Los Angeles
have a hard time buying Minn isn't a top 25 team

danielb927

Orange Krush Class of 2013
Rochester, MN
We tripled our score between 12 and 10 minutes left. If we keep tripling our score every 2 minutes, we'll score about 43 million points and probably win.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
I want to see one of our player pissed off. Where is the emotion?

stuck at work and just checked the score.....whoa.

Are we just missing everything or are we running crap offense? or both?

Deleted member 9739

D
I thought I had seen everything with Illinois basketball, but I don't remember ever seeing a game where the offense was this bad.

JJE

Bethalto, IL
Kipper is 0-4 from 3. Why on earth is he being allowed to shoot the ball. 1-7 overall right now for him.

Deleted member 4960

D
Wow, just wow. I didn't think a team could play worse than they did last year against Wisconsin. This tops it. Abysmal shooting. Totally outclassed on the inside. This is the 1st game they been really blown out on the inside. And of course everything is a foul for Illinois.

chief78

Florida
every touch foul being called on the Illini....say what you want about officiating, but it does affect the game when it is so one sided. I'm sure Frazier was bullying the gopher big on that last call....

Deleted member 29907

D
watch a replay of that call on TF - i mean come on refs. This is getting ridiculous - time for the coach to light up the refs.

Not watching. Yahoo sports says Lynch and Murphy are 6'10" and 6'6". That doesn't sound like freakishly large. Is it correct?

Must be an optical illusion and they are just playing like giants. They look huge out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paging Mark Alstork....if there is a game to turn your offensive game around this season, this is it. Green light all night, I would like to see him shoot 15 shots and make this game competitive.

Deleted member 649710

D
1392616621048.jpg

I thought I had seen everything with Illinois basketball, but I don't remember ever seeing a game where the offense was this bad.

Illini shooting epic low percentage in spite of good shots. Minny blocking every effort inside 12 ft. They are not hitting from outside either, just getting every rebound.

Deleted member 29907

D
perfect storm of bad shooting by us, Mason going off and refs hating us.

M&Ms getting it done....Mason and Murphy. Murphy playing like he is alone under the basket.

CoalCity

St Paul, MN
Not watching. Yahoo sports says Lynch and Murphy are 6'10" and 6'6". That doesn't sound like freakishly large. Is it correct?

Lynch is usually listed as 6-9. Big bodies both of them have real long arms and quick off the floor. Both of them very strong.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Jesus, i'd rather watch AJ launch from NBA range.

Status
Not open for further replies.