Game Thread: Illinois at Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 11241

D
Man, these refs aren't calling anything

Decent first half. Frazier has shot ball extremely well. Damonte not enough athleticism to play game he plays...drives to hoop normally not rewarded

TheAngryBavarian

Charleston/Collinsville
Is 5 seconds closely guarded not a thing in college? Thought that last Minn bucket before half was a prime example of that.

Fun first half, most first halves have been this year. To see if we've truly turned the corner, can we play another 20 minutes like we did in NY?

This team and program are definitely on the road to better things....We blow this team out last time at home, we play them in a very "meh" fashion so far, and we still have the lead on the road.

The whole team seems just a bit off somehow. They are playing with defensive intensity and offensive cohesiveness, but something just seems off and we are still leading?

Trent is Alpha dog tonight, 2nd half...whom will it be?
Ayo just floating through the 1st half, look for him to take over a little more.
Giorgi has some intensity built up it seems.
Jones still getting shots, missing, but doing alot of little things besides.
Feliz, very good defense with Williams
Jordan, rebounding again...well done, he has surpassed Williams as the best rebounding wing/guard imo.
DeLaRosa keep banging.
Nichols seems to want to mix it up also, let him get going in the 2nd possibly.

Cripes. My son just said he likes Minny's floor. Wtf? Must be his mom's DNA.

Now, where did I put that will?
Someone, I think it's Oregon, has brown trees poking into much of the court, that's my worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.