Game Thread: Illinois at Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 654622

D
What was with Hobbs deciding not to tackle Rodney Smith on his 64 yard run?? Anybody else notice how odd that looked?
Wole also did that on his long TD run 2 yrds after the line of scrimmage

ivwilsoniv

Aurora, IL
The defensive (back) play has been terrible today. Not good football instincts, out of position, bad tackling. I thought the point of playing these kids for the last 2-3 years was that they wouldn’t be making these mistakes in their junior years.

Too late in the season to be mental mistakes like this - these guys are not disciplined and that's on the D coordinator
It meets your narrative. We have had injuries at safety all year causing constant changing of personnel in the backfield

Deleted member 652751

D
And here come the undisciplined penalties. Bye Bye Lovie.

Steelyunk

Tobacco Road
The defensive (back) play has been terrible today. Not good football instincts, out of position, bad tackling. I thought the point of playing these kids for the last 2-3 years was that they wouldn’t be making these mistakes in their junior years.
Yeah. Fundamentally weak. Embarrassing. Sad.

Don't like our play calling.

Deleted member 29907

D
It meets your narrative. We have had injuries at safety all year causing constant changing of personnel in the backfield
No narrative at all - injuries don't change your mental ability to think and know your position. And I don't see anyone ever getting chewed out.

Our Defense.jpg

Can’t wait for Basketball Season, they’ll probably disappoint us there as well but it’ll be much better than this pathetic bs

Deleted member 654622

D
First half
Min 35 plays - 247 yrds 7yrds a play
The defense still sucks
IL offense 39 plays - 155 yrds 4 yrds a play
The offense still sucks

This team plain sucks. The fault isn't the offense alone nor the defense alone. They both SUCK

Deleted member 652751

D
You really have to put forth some serious effort to be this pathetic on defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.