Game Thread: Illinois at Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.
Austin, TX
"What your kicker is the highlight reel, then you should know your team is no good"
-------- Socrates.

"When your team is no good, then you need to change your teachers"
-------- Plato.

Looks like the Minnesota Viking playing Champaign High School. There has been absolutely no improvement over the last three years. SMH

Four years in and there isn’t one thing we do well outside of our punter. I’m typically not one to think you should get rid of a coach mid season but it may just be time to move on and get a jump on the coaching market for next year. It’s obvious at this point the head coaching effort is minimal at best

Austin, TX
I think it is best we forfeit the rest of our game. They are not playing well at all. And, on the flip side collecting a lot of plenties.

Minn approaching 500 yards of O. Lovie, unable to reasonably defend his teams anymore, will instead undoubtedly give us a bucket full of how good MN is in the postgame (Expect “they’re unbeaten for a reason” blah blah). Out of ideas, out of pride, and out of hope.

Morris, IL
Pass interference against the Golden Rats but the refs flag gets stuck in his back pocket.

Dallas-Fort Worth
And let’s not wait, after this game I want him gone, make Rod the interim and let’s get a head start on the search
I'm not quite ready for the mid-season fire (close but not yet). If we were to pull the trigger...serious question- who would coach the D?

Yeah, it’s time to let Lovie go. I tried to back him but this was a make or break season for him. Who could we actually get to replace him though?

Status
Not open for further replies.