Game Thread: Illinois at Nebraska

Status
Not open for further replies.
They just flat out have better athletes and higher ranked players. It’s gonna take a great coaching performance by Lovie and Rod to win this one. Need 3 turnovers

Dan

Admin
Notable OUTs today for #illini: DT Kenyon Jackson, S Stanley Green, RB Mike Epstein

Available today: RB Ra'Von Bonner, CB Cam Watkins (both practiced this week)

LB Del'Shawn Phillips was sick this week but should be good to go
https://twitter.com/JWerner247/

SampsonRelpenk

Edwardsville, IL
Friendly reminder to those streaming the game: Fox Sports Go usually works way better for me than BTN2GO.

JFGsCoffeeMug

BU:1 Trash cans:0
Chicago
Neb elects to start with the ball. If either of these teams jumps out to an early lead, game might be over.

Not a good start for us.

Jester87

Austin, TX
Also this is twice in a row I've had static in my btn2go internet feed. Anyone else streaming online?

Hope the offense responds... and the defense makes a quick adjustment to get a stop the next possession.

Let's not go down the gloom and doom train in these comments yet.

T
Hope the offense responds... and the defense makes a quick adjustment to get a stop the next possession.

Let's not go down the gloom and doom train in these comments yet.

That was the worst defensive series this season. It’s almost like these guys aren’t even being coached.

LJ22

Chicago, IL
Balloon tradition is stupid.

Illiniaaron

Geneseo, IL
How many drives like that against the Illini defense have we seen? It just gets so tiresome. I guess the coaching is bad but so are these players.

....aannnnddd of course. Looking good on your first drive? Here's an injury to your starting QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.