Status
Not open for further replies.
Admin
Illinois at Northwestern
8:00pm CT
BTN

:illinois:

Clark County
I'll be watching for offensive adjustments: Obvious intent to get to the rim, in the paint, or to the free throw line. 3's taken are from kick out passes and not off the dribble bringing ball down the court. Try to establish some sort of interior presence, maybe a triangle with Tate, Egwu on the block, and Nunn in the corner. We have to make our opponents defend.

I hope someone on the team stood in front of a mirror with a candle and did a chant for this one.. Cause we really need this game!!

Ballwin, MO
Sitting at Buckleys on Queen Anne in Seattle - here on on business - they were nice enough to put the game on the center bar TV for me. They even have a Chief flag hanging above the bar. ILL...

Bellevue, WA
Sitting at Buckleys on Queen Anne in Seattle - here on on business - they were nice enough to put the game on the center bar TV for me. They even have a Chief flag hanging above the bar. ILL...
Greetings from the Seattle Illini Club! Buckley's QA is our Seattle area bar, but we don't do game watches during the week..with our traffic, no one can get there..:(

Buckley's is a great spot w/ really good food..the cheese stuffed burger is THE BEST!:chief:

Ballwin, MO
I am staying at the Homewood Suites a block away. Stumbled across Buckleys last night. Stumbled back to the hotel afterwards.

Scared of this game. Our O hasn't been great and the way NW played at MSU was scary.

I was hoping last year was going to be the last time to fear the purple people eaters:tsk:

Here we go! We should have the talent to run away with this one. Whether or not they will depends on which team shows up. Really need this one.

Admin
Squad looks loose

Athens, GA
Greetings from the Seattle Illini Club! Buckley's QA is our Seattle area bar, but we don't do game watches during the week..with our traffic, no one can get there..:(

Buckley's is a great spot w/ really good food..the cheese stuffed burger is THE BEST!:chief:
Nobody goes there no more, it's too crowded!

Y Berra

Status
Not open for further replies.