Game Thread: Illinois at Northwestern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 649710

D
Really, really smart play by Alstork to drive the lane when the next foul draws the double bonus. His outside shot is (cringe) but I am liking everything else he brings to the game.

This is the part of a close game where the Groce-coached teams would start peeing down their legs. Let's see if they're over that.

IlliniMed

Lillington, N.C.
Illini playing hard which is awesome to see but someone needs to tell Finke to switch to verizon instead of Sprint because he is out there buffering

Between this one and the the gps signal one I haven’t laughed that hard in a long time

Does Alstork's FT shot have the same spin as his 3pt shot? His FT shot has always looked good.

Same spin. Different arc. He has arc on his foul shot, 3 point shot is flat. There’s hardly any room for the ball to go through the net.

Illini playing hard which is awesome to see but someone needs to tell Finke to switch to verizon instead of Sprint because he is out there buffering

Laughed out loud at that one !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted member 236589

D
We cannot get a lead larger than 4-5 pts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good! Let's see them muscle out a close one. Who's going to be "the guy"? We're going to see a lot unfold this season.

t7nich

Central IL
Every time we double team we leave a good shooter with a wide open 3

Not a good feeling about this one...they have too much experience. Just a feeling...Illini have played hard an somewhat well.

Status
Not open for further replies.