Game Thread: Illinois at Northwestern

Status
Not open for further replies.

breadman

Herndon, VA
You know, NW hasn't really had any blow outs per se this season. They seem to be keeping in line with the opponent of the week and playing to their level.
I do not think they will blow us out but keep us in their sights which could give us a chance to pull this out.

Breadman I sure hope you haven’t put a lot of dough on your prediction of a ILLINI win.

BZuppke

Plainfield
Unbelievable screw job. F you Big Ten.

Deleted member 29907

D
Unbelievable screw job. F you Big Ten.
They get away with it because Lovie says absolutely nothing. Get in the refs face once and awhile when they call a crap call would you please?

Was that tiny hold at the end what they called the offensive pass interference? After not calling the blatant interference by them?

BZuppke

Plainfield
Let’s make NW win so they have a better record for bowl purposes and to enhance Michigan’s strength of schedule.

Deleted member 173571

D
Hansen cost us two big runs Jiing into the wrong gaps

Deleted member 29907

D
I like this bend but don't break offense. It seems "bend" means 7 points while i guess "break" must mean 8 points.

BWD6

Champaign
Is every single person associated with Northwestern a suburban white guy?

Our Coaching is just terrible.Why punt the ball knowing your defense is incapable of stopping their Offense '"Pathetic"

BZuppke

Plainfield
I think we should walk off the field now. There’s no way they call the game so tight on us and miss obvious holds on NW. This is disgusting

Status
Not open for further replies.