Game Thread: Illinois at Northwestern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 746094

D
I love AJ’s commitment to the program and his leadership...

He just isn’t athletic enough to create anything on the offensive end against B10 competition.

and 1 on Adonis.... 3 fouls on our centers in 3 minutes

2nd on Giorgi was just a bad call. First was a bad foul. How can they keep missing steps? Watch the feet of the NU big.

2nd on Giorgi was just a bad call. First was a bad foul. How can they keep missing steps? Watch the feet of the NU big.
I mean, it looked like a travel before the shot, but that doesn't excuse Giorgi's foul on the rebound. He was not in position for it and just flailed his arm at the ball, hitting the NW player. So it's a bit unlucky, but it was definitely an big error by Giorgi.

I love AJ’s commitment to the program and his leadership...

He just isn’t athletic enough to create anything on the offensive end against B10 competition.

Hate to see AJ struggle so much. He is an Illini through and through. Love his commitment to the program and the University as a whole. With that said, we need to win games while prepping some younger players for the future.

RedRocksIllini

Morrison, CO
Another foul on Adonis and we get to find out whether Samba will really be allowed to play. Or bring in Tyler to play center.

Oh my GOD! Kane travelled? Were they not watching at the other end? Ridiculous

That Felix finish was great. They called it on the floor, but I love the finish.

If anyone is actually at the game, please silence the annoying women that is screaming all the time.

The offense still seems anemic, but at least we are driving and drawing some fouls.

Deleted member 236589

D
That last attempt by Kane is the exact reason he's not playing. He's simply not physically or mentally ready for this level. He's what, 6'10"? He gets a great dish, tries to lay it up and it gets swatted. He needs to go up strong and dunk that with some authority. That might work in high school.....not in the Big 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.