Game Thread: Illinois at Northwestern

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never really internalized that there was a single person screaming at NU games. My brain just kind of filtered it as background game noise. Now that I know what's going on and can't unhear it...I'm literally cursing at the TV right now.

I can’t stand when they don’t kick it out while on the block, how do you not know that as a 5th year?

Deleted member 651864

D
I had to mute the TV since Northwestern apparently has one of the most annoying people on the face of the planet yelling for no reason. If I was sitting next to her at the game, I would accidentally drop a soda on her or smear some mustard on her shirt. What is her problem? Does she think it's funny? Someone get her a muzzle.

Hoppy2105

Little Rock, Arkansas
Alan Griffin just hasn't sped up to the game yet. His mom should tweet at him telling him to move his feet on defense. Yikes.

RedRocksIllini

Morrison, CO
I had to mute the TV since Northwestern apparently has one of the most annoying people on the face of the planet yelling for no reason. If I was sitting next to her at the game, I would accidentally drop a soda on her or smear some mustard on her shirt. What is her problem? Does she think it's funny? Someone get her a muzzle.
She seems to be doing wonders for our FT%

Deleted member 746094

D
BU talks about it at length. Teams aren’t going to let him get going as he has proven to shoot lights out when on a roll. It has frustrated him and now his confidence has been effected. This isn’t complicated. He has to get better at creating space and the way for him to do that in this offense is prove he can blow by guys and score. He has yet to do that and not sure he has that ability as he is only 6’1 and an average athlete.

Best remedy is to change offense and run him off screen after screen. Let Ayo facilitate and do what he does and let Trent run through screens until his guy gets tired or he pops open. Just my assessment.

3DegreeIllini

Chicago,IL
This team cannot string two positive things together! And 1? Crowd back in it? Brick the free throw and allow 3 at the other end.

Status
Not open for further replies.