Game Thread: Illinois at Northwestern

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you have to let Giorgi work this out on the floor - but damn. He’s redefining snake bit.

Coach please put Allen in and take big G out PLEASE---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again, Giorgi does nothing to help the team, Kip is playing matador defense, and Tev doesn't take off his warm ups.

Illinois
Giorgi is a lost cause at this point
I don't think he's a lost cause, but I think he's a lost cause at the 4. He's murder out on the arc. He needs to play the 5 off the bench. Something has Giorgi rattled and it affects every single facet of his game. It's tough to watch.

Why do we let Spencer kill us..usually on post ups... maintaining a solid, if not comfortable, lead

The commentators with the whole glue guy thing gets old. AG is a glue guy, yes, but so is Feliz, and Williams.

I don't think he's a lost cause, but I think he's a lost cause at the 4. He's murder out on the arc. He needs to play the 5 off the bench. Something has Giorgi rattled and it affects every single facet of his game. It's tough to watch.
Has he played the 4 tonight? Missed first half, but I haven’t seen him at 4 in second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.