Game Thread: Illinois at Notre Dame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumb ball at the end again. Frazier and Ayo driving against 7-footer. And why oh why doesn’t Underwood ever call a time out in these situations?? Down by 2, CRUCIAL possession and our two best players make poor decisions. Run something, Coach! Smh

Can’t wait for Illinois to get it together (and they will). It’ll be nice to see half of you guys cancel your accounts and go cheer for another team (not that you cheer for your own). Actually, don’t wait. Go cheer for Duke or something.

Blaming the refs is a cop out. How many put backs and layups has Illinois missed tonight? How many terrible 3s have been taken tonight? ND adjusted in the 2nd half. Illinois did not.
It seems like Illinois adjusted towards the end. They had a 15-4 run at one point. But “adjusted” might just mean “made more shots.”

Yeah, anybody can be a superfan for a superteam. But there's something to be said for fans who'll support a bad team. Illini have a lot of work to do, for sure, but let's not forsake them. As I said, something's got to click with this team - and I'm waiting.

1 point down with 5.4 to go.

Yeah, anybody can be a superfan for a superteam. But there's something to be said for fans who'll support a bad team. Illini have a lot of work to do, for sure, but let's not forsake them. As I said, something's got to click with this team - and I'm waiting.

1 point down with 5.4 to go.
Well... we’re WAITING! /gif

Status
Not open for further replies.