Game Thread: Illinois at Notre Dame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 649710

D
This is a winnable road game. C'mon guys.

Either our defense is playing better or Notre Dame is really bad offensively? I want to believe it’s the former, but my eyes tell me it’s the latter. This is a snooze fest

With that little handoff screen, why are we always running it for a right handed guy going left? Wouldn't it make more sense to run that to Trent going left, and Donsunmu going right, so they are going to their dominant side? I feel like we're constantly watching a right handed player go left on that handoff, then make a pirouette right back out as they encounter a difficult situation where they are tasked with trying to finish with their weaker hand against a big. If you get Trent going left at a big, or Donsunmu/Feliz going right, with a cutter into the paint from the opposite side, it would be a much more dangerous scheme.

It seems like the movement is a little more crisp on offense tonight, but our offense is not really getting guys the ball in positions where they have an offensive advantage.

Are we not doing something opposite defensively, maybe offensively, that everyone has been whining about?

Deleted member 645583

D
I like Giorgi.

No second half swoons, Illinois, please. That's all I want for Christmas.

KrushCow31

Former Krush Cow
Chicago, IL
It's going about what I thought but we need to force more turnovers. ND is not shooting lights out.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Kipper looks genuinely lost. A combination of disinterested and where am I supposed to go.

I swear basketball games would be better if it was call your own fouls. No one would ever call a foul on Demonte there except some idiot in stripes.

Deleted member 29907

D
The graphics they throw up during live action is just idiotic.

Status
Not open for further replies.