Game Thread: Illinois at Notre Dame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 236589

D
Kipper looks genuinely lost. A combination of disinterested and where am I supposed to go.
I'm sure he's not disinterested. I do think he's lost however. He doesn't want to make a mistake and his confidence is shot. Now, he's playing tentative, trying to focus on every little detail. After a year and a half in this system, things should be coming naturally....playing free and easy. That's not happening which is my biggest concern.

At some point everything clicks or it doesn't. Not sure where he falls right now.

breadman

Herndon, VA
Can someone explain to me what Kipper did there to cause a foul?

Deleted member 649710

D
So frustrating watching them repeatedly miss bunnies. Missing Trent and Ayo's dynamism right now.

Deleted member 29907

D
I'm sorry - but EVERY call is going their way. Giorgi should have gotten and and-1. He keeps his hands up and they initiate contact and its and AND-1 for ND - this is horses**t reffing

Another brutal homer call. Kipper backing away. Might as well hammer these guys so they don't get 3 pt plays

Here we go, I hope not.

D525B9FC-7670-4417-A251-B1000037748C.gif

JJE

Bethalto, IL
Really flat basketball since Gonzaga. Would like to see some form of life from these guys. It is really difficult to manufacture intensity and fire in the middle of a game that your sleep walking in. Hopefully they snap out of this funk.

Deleted member 236589

D
Another brutal homer call. Kipper backing away. Might as well hammer these guys so they don't get 3 pt plays
Hammering them so they don't get three point plays should be happening regardless of the referees. That part of the aggression that this team lacks.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Every time they go under the basket they get a call. That's 4 straight. We get none.

Steelyunk

Tobacco Road
Anybody got a layup percentage stat? We seem to miss a lot. Add in the missed 2 footers from 4s and 5s and wow. Tough to win like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.