Game Thread: Illinois at Notre Dame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 649710

D
There's our 5 minute scoreless stretch, soon to be followed by a furious comeback that falls just short. :doh::frustrated:

at what point do we outscore someone during the last 10 minutes?

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
This team might not win 4 games in the B1G. That is a hard truth.

Steelyunk

Tobacco Road
It’s around this 8 minute mark where games really get away from this team. They can play with everybody and cant beat anybody.

Deleted member 645583

D
Illini can't shoot, period. Why is that? They were supposed to be shooters, weren't they? I mean shooters as in scoring. Again, sad.

JJE

Bethalto, IL
Man, we’ve got a long way to go.

Deleted member 656517

D
Time to get Kane some experience. I’m ready to deal with some growing pains

Laughing out loud to keep from crying. I'm not sure which is worse - our play, or the posts in this thread.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
I thought practicing with refs was supposed to help us. Either these refs are obnoxiously biased, or that was worthless.

Never thought I’d long for the 2010-2014 era where we were more or less a lock to get in the top 25 for a few weeks in December and not look like crap until B1G play...

Deleted member 645583

D
Maybe we are just not good...trending that way for sure
Sorry to say, but Illinois is bad. But hang in there everybody.

Illinois is making ND look like Gonzaga. Hard to believe ILL nearly beat Gonzaga.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just tired of seeing our guards get beat 40ft from rim.result is either layup, foul, or both. But that is Underwood only style. F it even if you don't have the right kids to play this defense he won't change

Last edited:

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Another whistle. This is unwatchable.

If they were making their FT's we'd be down 20.

Deleted member 9739

D
With no shooting AND no rebounding AND no defense we are going to be everyone's favorite team to play this season. That's just sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.