Game Thread: Illinois at Ohio State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rebounding and missing open 3s are hurting us. This looks like a nailbiter finish.

BU taking a huge risk leaving AYO and Kofi out like that. now have to play from behind on the road final 8+ minutes. Not sure about that ?

Kofi looks like he had too much supper...not his usual energy. Guard shooting, other than Ayo, just really off tonight

i'm not sure how Trent and Giorgi just disappear from the roster. Effectively non-factors. You don't have anywhere else to go besides Ayo.

What I love about this team is that I'm no longer worried about this particular situation on the road.

Anyone know the bio on these refs? I know they say they’re professionals, and they’re not allowed to ref games for schools they attended or coaches they played for. I rarely follow game thread but these refs are so bad.

Was watching a game earlier this season and one of the north carolina teams was getting all the calls to the point it was suspicious. I looked up the refs and one lived in the metropolitan area of the school getting all the calls.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Don't think Kofi will finish this game.

Deleted member 9739

D
"306th in the country in 3 point shooting" And 5 of 18 tonight.

Ohio state is 14 of 15 on free throws and we are 6 of 6.

Go inside!!!!.

azillini1

Scottsdale
Get a rebound! Between Kofi and GB they have 2 combined rebounds!

kiwanegarris22

South Carolina
Anyone know the bio on these refs? I know they say they’re professionals, and they’re not allowed to ref games for schools they attended or coaches they played for. I rarely follow game thread but these refs are so bad.

Was watching a game earlier this season and one of the north carolina teams was getting all the calls to the point it was suspicious. I looked up the refs and one lived in the metropolitan area of the school getting all the calls.
Refs are fine. They're calling it fairly and consistently.

Rad

Nashville, TN
Our starting five not getting job done on the boards

Thanks for the dumb unforced turnover, OSU! Now let’s capitalize...

Status
Not open for further replies.