Game Thread: Illinois at Ohio State

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Only positive is our bench is deeper. Gonna need hard minutes from Kipper and maybe Tev.

foby

Bonnaroo Land
OMG the foulssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

foby

Bonnaroo Land
"I think the referees are struggling" - I like Dakich, not ashamed.

Wow refs are terrible.... 3 horrible calls on GB. 1 bad call on kofi.. no over the back calls on any OSU guys... Wesson is holding. 16 fouls in the game already

Anyone else wonder what Tevian Jones did to Underwood??? I have no idea why he refuses to play Jones.

kiwanegarris22

South Carolina
Frasier seems unable to shake his man at the point. When guarded that tightly he needs to be able to get into the pain for the dish. Not good. Doesn't he already have 3-4 turnovers?

His ball handling is troublesome with 3/4 of the game yet to play.

Frasier seems unable to shake his man at the point. When guarded that tightly he needs to be able to get into the pain for the dish. Not good. Doesn't he already have 3-4 turnovers?

His ball handling is troublesome with 3/4 of the game yet to play.
Everything should be a drive at this point. If refs are calling anything and everything, foul out OSU.

Rad

Nashville, TN
Finally...subs AGfor TF

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Offensive sets all out of sorts with big men on bench. Gotta scrape and claw through this zebra pandemic.

Still like our chances in the second half. Wear them down. Our bench is holding the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.