Game Thread: Illinois at Ohio State

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many shots do KC and GB have in the second half? 3? Does not seem they have touched the ball.
Be nice if both the inside game and outside game could work simultaneously, but one of them has to work.-

Deleted member 182960

D
We just don't have a reliable third option tonight...no Feliz, no Trent, no Alan

Giorgi and Fraizer hello cant believe how bad they have both been this year. Sad really how much they have regressed this year.
Frazier is the best defender on the team. He draws the opponents #1 guard every game. It wears you out, and still he is a dog on D and pretty good on offense. Shots haven't been falling, but they are good shots. You don't know what you are talking about re Trent. As far as Giorgi, you can't play him. Simple as that. Unfortunately, you have no choice.

Flight#33

Flight#33
Worst officiating I've seen in quite awhile. But Dakitch likes it, go figure

Im sorry, but this is on Underwood. Team was clearly not ready for this game. 3 Turnovers in First 2 Minutes of Game. Substitutions have been HORRIBLE all game. Expects Kofi to be able to guard 3 big guys with 4 guards around him. Also, offense has been AWFUL in the 2nd half. Say what you want about the refs, BUT this team has been shot in the foot by our coach.

Deleted member 9739

D
I'll say it again. The difference in this game has been fouls and free throws. When the refs are calling a game like this,, you have to go inside and let the refs help you out.

JJE

Bethalto, IL
This is a joke. Clearly the biggest game of the night in the big ten and this is the garbage officiating they put out. Unbelievable how awful they were tonight.

Terribly flat in the 2nd half.
Yep....OSU found some energy and slowly gained some much needed confidence as Kofi fumbled away. He sure needs work on sqeezing the ball as they punch it away too easily. I am sure he will learn but freshman process.

azillini1

Scottsdale
Based on what Kofi and GB have contributed, we would be better playing all guards. Worst game of season for our bigs... very timid

I don’t like that line up with both and Kofi and Ayo out at the same time. That seemed to be when the game turned. Tough looking right now

Frazier is the best defender on the team. He draws the opponents #1 guard every game. It wears you out, and still he is a dog on D and pretty good on offense. Shots haven't been falling, but they are good shots. You don't know what you are talking about re Trent. As far as Giorgi, you can't play him. Simple as that. Unfortunately, you have no choice.

Trent is excellent on defense. And hes horrible on offense. Its ok to point how bad he has been.

Status
Not open for further replies.