Not open for further replies.

BMoreIllini

Baltimore, MD
Let's do this!

Attachments

• 20190310_113315.jpg
    20190310_113315.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 353
Such an important game. Our season is nearly over, and this one really matters to our chances of success in the BTT. I really hope they show up --would be so sour to head into the tournament having to fight through the bottom-most bracket, with the recent losses that got us their. A great recipe for a depressing off-season....

Play like it matters guys!

:thumb:.

LOVED that this team warmed up at 6:30 AM today.

I do not expect any lazy feet or low energy.

Deleted member 236589

D
Same story so far today. It's not that they're flat or I'll prepared, just can't deal with Stephens. Getting beat up on the glass, if they double, he kicks it out to wide open shooters....we just don't have that strong 4 to handle him....not even a little bit. It's just a bad matchup for this particular roster.

Deleted member 746167

D
I love Jordan’s affinity for the U but watching him fail to block out is frustrating. He tried so hard but always seems a bit late or mechanical when doing it.

Deleted member 746167

D
Why does ADLR play over Kane? He never converts in the post and is a huge liability on defense.

Deleted member 29907

D
Reach in foul on their big guy - call a foul ref

Deleted member 29907

D
Because Stephens will push Kane into the first row. ADLR will at least give him a little resistance.
If we're playing zone we might not care - its worth a shot. We can double down low quickly. ADLR is a black hole on offense unfortunately

Happy to see them try something different. Make them shoot from outside.

Deleted member 746317

D
Whatever ADLR's capabilities may have been pre-injury, he simply cannot score when contested now (unless it's by chance). No legs=no ability to take a step and dunk through resistance; no lift for any other kind of shot. The ball is coming to Adonis in a flow that requires him to shoot, but its almost an automatic turnover. [Again ... love the guy's effort to get in a final year of play, but he simply cannot do it.]

If we face an opponent that we needed to put "hack-a-shaq" type defense on, then put in ADLR for the fouls. ADLR does take up space on the defensive end, but the opponents can drive at him or work post moves as if ADLR is simply a telephone pole to work around.

Status
Not open for further replies.