Game Thread: Illinois at Penn State

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 29907

D
No foul on Ayo, but at the other end quick call.

Deleted member 746317

D
Boy, if we could just get a remote control for Kipper's body so we could take over his decisions, then what fun it would be to see him on the floor. Kid has such great physical ability ...

Deleted member 746317

D
Yeah, along with getting me a remote control to run Kipper, I'd like an app that would put "thought bubbles" above BU's head during the game. Wonder what words would be in those bubbles as he watches ADLR fall down, short shoot, lumber down the court, get frustrated and start hacking people. BU thinks, "well, too bad I don't have anyone on the bench who's taller than me and can run and jump?"

the national

the Front Range
These refs, they aren’t calling any of the contact around their he rim. I can see no calls on a few of them but they litterally have called none. I thought Feliz was fouled with the body and when he was going down, he wrapped his arm to stablize himself. Yet they called a charge...

Deleted member 11241

D
How was that an offensive foul on Feliz. Ridiculous

OMG ... This is out of control. We've attacked the rim off the dribble against man defense 7 times by my count and had 0 fouls called against them and 3 against us driving the ball?!?

the national

the Front Range
I that Ayo was fouled earlier too. That one was really obvious when he was on the way to the basket.

Deleted member 746167

D
I don’t understand how anyone can defend playing ADLR over Kane. Kane runs the flor hard and disrupts on defense. If we are playing a zone they aren’t going to be posting up Stephens.

Deleted member 11241

D
Also, why do they keep showing Rutgers ahead of us right now. Shouldn't we own the head to head over them since we only played once and we beat them

Kind of makes you wonder how it would look with Kofi instead of ADLR.

Status
Not open for further replies.