Game Thread: Illinois at Penn State

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 29907

D
So, ... we are up at half. Have to take that and be grateful.

Want to point out that ADLR did have one very nice defensive stop a few minutes before half.

Don't like the turnover numbers for PSU, but looks like we are trying to avoid that "layup line" I read about in the Indiana game. View attachment 4329
ADLR does get out to the corner to stop the 3 pretty well - I'll give him that - he has pretty good feet when given space. Like Giorgi and the ban on 3s, he needs to have a ban on anything other than a putback shot.

Deleted member 29907

D
Hook and hold missed. This is the worst officiated game I have ever seen..
Time yet again to kick the scoreboard. I assume the early Sunday morning DST change game is saved for the crappiest refs in the league. And whoever scheduled this game this early after the clock change needs to be fired.

Deleted member 746317

D
AJ and Ayo with 9 boards between them. Not getting killed on boards is reason we are still in this.

Real question: Does ADLR get any credit for boards by Ayo and AJ? Is he sealing/taking up space that allows smaller teammates to board?

Rad

Nashville, TN
ayo didn't know where his man or the ball was

Deleted member 29907

D
unfortunately this is starting to feel like we're heading to a 20 pt loss

Deleted member 29907

D
Ayo gets caught watching the ball again and looses track of the typical guy who doesn't score except against us.
watched the replay - Feliz had Reaves at first and bolted to the corner 3 threat - let him go for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.