Game Thread: Illinois at Purdue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evansville, IN
Nunn and Hill with only the 4th and 5th clean looks (Starks had one blocked) of the half.

Nunn has had three of them.

Chicago, IL
we cant score and no one is stepping up beside rice... we just didnt kill them off when we had the chance

Sadly, if this team could hold on to double digit leads we would be playing for seeding right now instead of watching our season end. Once, again the inability to finish and start halves has done us in. It really sucks because we have such strengths with out free throw shooting and how well we usually take care of the ball. I'm going to miss Ray and his effort!!

Evansville, IN
Wow, Thompson carries the ball as much as I've seen anyone do in the conference so far this year.

Sadly, if this team could hold on to double digit leads we would be playing for seeding right now instead of watching our season end. Once, again the inability to finish and start halves has done us in. It really sucks because we have such strengths with out free throw shooting and how well we usually take care of the ball. I'm going to miss Ray and his effort!!
No no this isn't right.... It's the refs man. Come on. The refs cost us everything.

Springfield
Brutal. This is on the players. No excuses. Only blame themselves.

Ann Arbor, MI
Welp, now I know why I was so cautious with our lead in the first half. Time to rest up for the BTT and make some noise.

Alabama
Amen!

Evansville, IN
Wow, awesome save by Hammons. Luck made it look pretty good.

Florida
when the refs finally call a foul on purdue, the player has that look - who me?? just shows when you get away with fouling all game, you continue to expect to get away with it.

Evansville, IN
Octeus shocked by the foul call. Usually it's okay to wrap an arm around the neck of a rebounder. In this game, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.