Game Thread: Illinois at Purdue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Florida
where the he!! was that foul - he dribbled it off his foot.

No, it won't.

Michigan +.Wisconsin=sweating it out and depends on what others do. Michigan + Wisconsin + one more.....grab a cold one and see where we go.

We need to find a quality win(more of them). MSU at home was a shot, Iowa on the road was a shot and Purdue on the road was a shot....0-3.
have you seen how many bubble teams there are this year?

Evansville, IN
Octeus is such a turd out there. He plays "Purdue" ball in the open field a bit too much and surprised every time the whistle blows.

Good kid, though. :D

Evansville, IN
Don't forget... Illinois had 5 points taken away from them in the 1st half. MH three on Mav's good screen and and MH's "charge".

I'm probably the only one with an intact computer that's still stomaching this crap.

Go Illini!

Well maybe we'll cover the spread, and make the inevitable look better on paper.

Florida
Don't forget... Illinois had 5 points taken away from them in the 1st half. MH three on Mav's good screen and and MH's "charge".

I'm probably the only one still stomaching this crap with an intact computer.

Go Illini!
don't tell the negative nancies! Go Illini!

Deleted member 236589

D
have you seen how many bubble teams there are this year?
I agree, but what, for example, happens if ISU wins the Missouri Valley tomorrow? One less spot. What if Gonzaga loses the WCC championship....one less spot. That's a determining factor.

Our resume is average.

Baylor
Maryland
Michigan State
Purdue

Good wins

What's our road record? 2-8? One of the wins being Northwestern?

I don't know...it's not strong.

Evansville, IN
Look at that Illini defense!

No call against us on the reach-in foul and Stevens touches the ball. Check your britches, Boilermakers!

Evansville, IN
That was a fun, if not atypical, travesty.

Thanks, Dan!

Logan Square, Chicago
Well at least it was interesting at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.