Game Thread: Illinois at Purdue

Status
Not open for further replies.

breadman

Herndon, VA
Good first half. Love it!!
BU putting in a lot of different combos on the floor tonight.

With all the reviews the thought that we can wear other teams out is almost delusional.The hook and hold thing needs to go away.

Gotta say, good half.

Clean up the putbacks and we're up like 8

Now to avoid the usual 10 mins where we score like 6 pts in the 2nd half. PLEASE

Up 1 at half ... should have me feeling great, but like another said, we NEED to avoid a cold streak!! Come out of the locker room confident and fired up, boys. The Boilermakers will.

Give me a 2nd half like the 1st, Frazier, GB,Ayo, and Feliz eats and everyone else does theirs, we good.

Purdue has a five man rotation. Illinois has a nine or 10 man rotation. Lets hope they wear out in the second half.Carson played 20 minutes. If they have to depend on him in the second half will tired legs affect his shot?

Last edited:
We could've lost things once GB got his 2nd foul, but not this team, gotta love it.

Purdue has a five man rotation. Illinois has a nine or 10 man rotation. Lets hope they wear out in the second half
We've had 9 different players score so far. Awesome.

Most surprising stat: Da'Monte Williams with zero rebounds. That kid usually is a magnet for rebounds, one of my favorite things about him.

might get roasted for this post, but I liked how kipper played so far after getting yelled at for not shooting that first shot..

Aggressive move to the hoop, was boxing out hard, got a cpl boards, and his second 3 looked ok since he finally shot without hesitating.

Steelyunk

Tobacco Road
Love the froshmen on this team. Love the team overall but griffin and tevians effort and fearlessness are so great. Of course ayo and Giorgi are great but we see that all the time. This is a tough game but they are in it and competing. Love it.

We can win if 1) we play better help defense on their guards and 2) someone steps up offensively.

Steelyunk

Tobacco Road
Shooting in the 30s and they’re at 56? And it’s a one point game in our favor?

Status
Not open for further replies.