Game Thread: Illinois at Purdue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have about $500,000+ reasons to blame him. This isn’t his first rainy game. And to say our best WR can’t hold onto it is based on the one catch he dropped at the beginning, right? You cant break off many good runs without keeping them honest and forcing them to stop loading the box.

2 drops for Bhebe.

But I don’t care, Reggie Corbin baby!

"Illinois in control 24 to nothing"
Haven't heard sweet sounding words like that in awhile.

This is where Brohm will get really wild. DONT CHASE THEM, stay with assignment ball guys.

Deleted member 746684

D
I have about $500,000+ reasons to blame him. This isn’t his first rainy game. And to say our best WR can’t hold onto it is based on the one catch he dropped at the beginning, right? You cant break off many good runs without keeping them honest and forcing them to stop loading the box.
Sorry, but we keep scoring on the ground. We need to keep doing that. No reason to throw for the rest of the game, honestly.

Deleted member 29907

D
Ha, and I was just about to post that this is a Dre type day not a Reggie day - thanks for proving me wrong Reg!

I saw an Illini victory don't know why this is a bad much up for the Illini. Go Illini, go Rain, Go Purdue poor civil enginnering.

Deleted member 649710

D
I want to believe.
F770ACD1-629A-493D-A4A9-11865B550AB1.png

Man, purdue looks awful! Would love to be a fly on the wall during Brohm's locker room speech.

Out offense has scored 21 points in crazy weather and people are still complaining?

I just want these great feelings to continue going forward. I’m worried how one-dimensional Rod’s calls will look like in future games. Still, you are right that there is not much to complain about overall. I’ve really enjoyed seeing a completely new mentality from this team!

Status
Not open for further replies.