Game Thread: Illinois at Purdue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 182960

D
when's the last time we won 2 straight Big10 games?

I just want these great feelings to continue going forward. I’m worried how one-dimensional Rod’s calls will look like in future games. Still, you are right that there is not much to complain about overall. I’ve really enjoyed seeing a completely new mentality from this team!

You are definitely right to be concerned about what this means for future games but this field is in terrible shape and the rain seems to be coming down even harder now. I think Rod is doing what’s best for today.

Deleted member 29907

D
pump the brakes gang - lets win this quarter first

It’s so much fun to watch a team where players are consistently playing hard, doing what they’re supposed to do, and playing to their potential. Corner turned??? :hailtotheorange:
Doubters to the contrary notwithstanding, the corner was turned two weeks ago.

SampsonRelpenk

Edwardsville, IL
Inner thought: "Assuming we give up a couple scores, how many first downs in this quarter do we need to win?"

Purdue shreds the Illini defense 41-30. I still dont have faith in the staff to coach against an offense like that. The defense will look inept as usual again. I would gladly eat crow and start to sip the Kool Aid again if they win though
Don't quit your day job...24-0 for Illini after three....time to fire up the oven or do you prefer your crow cold

If we secure the ball offensively, at best Purdue gets 4 possessions here. One stop, no turnovers.

When is the last time you were happy after watching two games in a row? Weather, injuries..idc! This is awesome!

Deleted member 29907

D
wish i could hit my short irons like that - and of course have CW to stop the ball on the green

Status
Not open for further replies.