Game Thread: Illinois at Purdue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not like it was a chippy game. That was 100% “hey look, I can take a cheap shot here”, which of course was stupid with all the cameras.

I’d be pretty excited if I was a treadmill service technician in Champaign.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Hopefully AG will be contrite.....accept his punishment and learn a hard lesson. We need his emotion ..just not that kind. We need him on the court.

Not like it was a chippy game. That was 100% “hey look, I can take a cheap shot here”, which of course was stupid with all the cameras.

I’d be pretty excited if I was a treadmill service technician in Champaign.
I seem to remember him causing a problem with Lykes in the game vs Miami. Lykes proceeded to go off on us.

Retro62

North Bethesda, Maryland
What in the world would possess anyone to do something that cheap and obvious? I hope BU doesn’t have to say much, his teammates should be all over him.

With less than 8 mins to go in 1st half, the team on the floor:

1579653246153.png

Hopefully AG will be contrite.....accept his punishment and learn a hard lesson. We need his emotion ..just not that kind. We need him on the court.
Oh, I'm sure he's praying that they win this game. This game will be out(right or wrong) directly on his shoulders.

I love Hamlin. Give him 2 years with Coach O, he will be a huge factor! Great effort. Stay in game 1st half.

I think he's shown a penchant for getting under other team's skin. I wouldn't call it, by any means, dirty play. Totally disagree...this one tonight, dirty, but no.
Disagree. This was a new level of dirty, but he’s been throwing dead ball shoulders and back shoves all year. You can deal with that in exchange for the energy he brings - and just hope he grows out of it. Hopefully, this one shows him where the line is... and he just went well over it.

What in the world would possess anyone to do something that cheap and obvious? I hope BU doesn’t have to say much, his teammates should be all over him.

I just don't want a loss and the team tearing him down. Confidence is everything. I would love to see Jones and Nichols step up, and it to be a positive for other players.

Disagree. This was a new level of dirty, but he’s been throwing dead ball shoulders and back shoves all year. You can deal with that in exchange for the energy he brings - and just hope he grows out of it. Hopefully, this one shows him where the line is... and he just went well over it.

That's an attitude. Dirty is more like Grayson Allen.

Status
Not open for further replies.