Game Thread: Illinois at Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 645583

D
It's weird. Can't stand telecasters, so I switched to radio: Barnhardt (sp?) is great. He's so good he makes it sound like this is a real college football game. And the delay: I'm going to be a few seconds late for 4:30 Mass and one step behind the homily! But it's better than listening to BTN announcers.

Who's Brian's partner? I love radio!

Last edited by a moderator:
This just bad football all the way around...did both teams just take halftime off

We are not a smart team and not all that talented either
This may be true, but it's a great year to try and sneak wins anyway. Our schedule is so weak. Notching a conference win will do wonders for the confidence. And it's not like we have to turn around next week and go to Camp Randall like a lamb to slaughter. We have a realistic shot at winning consecutive conference games.

Let's score a TD guys, it's fun. Try it.

3rd and 18 just unbelievable. Make a good play but then screw it up by picking him up off the ground

3DegreeIllini

Chicago,IL
This may be true, but it's a great year to try and sneak wins anyway. Our schedule is so weak. Notching a conference win will do wonders for the confidence. And it's not like we have to turn around next week and go to Camp Randall like a lamb to slaughter. We have a realistic shot at winning consecutive conference games.

Also, recruiting optics.

lol, they're playing "Africa" over the loudspeakers

I love it when the Internet bleeds over in funny ways like that

Status
Not open for further replies.