Game Thread: Illinois at UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

IllFanInMi

I
Probably not a great idea that the team read all the blowout predictions made on this board.

Lovie can't pretend to be happy if we win with all the penalties, turnovers, and questionable play calling.

TruIllini89

Premier Сasual Dating - Real-life Girls
GB
If you decide to throw please do it downfield no more WR screens!

IlliniFan85

Colorado Springs, CO
So biggest improvement is from week 1 to week to for every team in America except us.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
This is like watching a B1G basketball team on the road with another conference refs and they call more fouls just because the B1G is physical.

I sure didn't see how our offensive hold was a hold, but the announcer didn't question that one at all. These refs are bogus and so are the announcers!

IlliniFan85

Colorado Springs, CO
They jump offsides, it's an automatic fricken first down and we jus sit there and look at sideline. What the hell.

sbillini

st petersburg, fl
Never seen a defensive holding that wasn’t an automatic first down. Hoping this is an official timeout to figure it out?

According to how the ref called it, it sounds like if it's behind the line of scrimmage, it's 10 yds not automatic first down. Also the reason why it's not a PI. Or...it just depends on who you're calling it on...for Illini, not 1st down.

IlliniFan85

Colorado Springs, CO
A true freshman at worst school in America has thrown for or near 300 yards against us. Lovely.

IllFanInMi

I
Would be nice if we threw more up the seem and not to the sideline 90% of the time. Luke Ford would’ve been a huge difference maker

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
An absolute no doubt hold on the right side there.....no call.

Deleted member 656517

D
Get IW some reps next week against EMU. Rods offense runs best with a true running threat at qb. Quit pushing back the inevitable

Status
Not open for further replies.