Game Thread: Illinois at Wake Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you fricking kidding me. UNC gets a flagrant 1 against MSU and then we get this freaking garbage.

We shot a lot of 3s and barely drove the ball inside. Wake played a zone most of the half and didn't even challenge past the 3 point line. We reached in at dumb times and committed stupid fouls. Don't blame it on the refs. Illinois style of play led to the foul difference.

They just went with a no call after our guy gets drilled in the face...still want to cling to your delusions??

How long does it take to figure out that he didn't mean to blow the whistle?
Bogus as it gets

I just KNEW they would reverse it. Total BS. HIS LEAD ELBOW hit him, nit the trail elbow.

I can honestly say now these refs are cheating

Honestly. You called a foul. You reviewed whether it was a flagrant and you MAKE UP a call to say and inadvertent whistle.

Last edited:
Can't call a foul and then say it was an inadvertent whistle.

blackdog

Champaign
They just went with a no call after our guy gets drilled in the face...still want to cling to your delusions??

That was a terrible call but I still stand by for the most part we brought that foul difference on ourselves. Just look at our season foul numbers if you need more proof

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
We are almost helpless against a good zone.

GortTheRobot

North Bethesda, Maryland
Two things I am getting a little tired of hearing...

1. True road test
2. Groce ball

Future Walk-On

Peoria, IL
Of course the score immediately after that bull!!!!.

This is getting bad.

WOW we made one. How are we not beating this trash team by 15

I am 100% confused...so now you can call a foul...review to see if it was a bigger foul...then just say there was no foul at all?

Am I crazy or is that just instant replay...which CBB doesn't have for regular fouls.

Deleted member 236589

D
I just KNEW they would reverse it. Total BS. HIS LEAD ELBOW hit him, nit the trail elbow.

I can honestly say now these refs are cheating

I don't think you can honestly say that the refs are cheating. The overturn was dumb, but the rest of the game is bring called just fine. Our guys have to learn to play pressure D without slapping and reaching. Those are easy calls.

chief78

Florida
every foul called under the basket is on the Illini.

archgrad2006

Indianapolis
We are hopeless vs the zone. Leron is a non-factor. Is Groce on the sideline somewhere???? We are making this 2-4 team look decent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.