Game Thread: Illinois at Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the basement of the English building
need more commercials with Jennifer garner :)

Fairfield, IL
Frank Kaminsky reminds me of that Villanova team Illinois took on earlier this season. Like 'Nova, he may just be that elite.

Evansville, IN
Nice heads up play by Gasser.

Agreed. I've seen MUCH more questionable charge calls than that one.

Tate stuck to his guns knowing that Gasser was only giving the appearance of being set. Good for him.

Lombard
Well, you have to okay a disciplined 40 against these guys. You have to win 50/50 balls and hold your own on the glass. We are playing hard, no question, but you can't help them.

Bloomington
While a loss here doesn't bother me at all, the way Wisconsin committed murder on the boards makes me fear for MSU next week and Purdue to end the season

Evansville, IN
Didn't look like Ray talked on that dish to Kaminsky. :/

Los Angeles
Well, you have to okay a disciplined 40 against these guys. You have to win 50/50 balls and hold your own on the glass. We are playing hard, no question, but you can't help them.

They exploit every little mistake. Crazy good college basketball team.

Frank Kaminsky reminds me of that Villanova team Illinois took on earlier this season. Like 'Nova, he may just be that elite.

YOu mean that Nova team that won again yesterday? On the road?They seem to be pretty solid.

Mokena, IL
Gotta play the full 40, fellas, this one will now look bad in the totals.

Evansville, IN
Possessions coming fast and furious at the end here... figured it would stretch to near 20.

Kaminsky is so tough to defend but Egwu switching off him every other time down the court doesn't help.

Koenig has been so solid, on the edge, in the lane, running the show. That is a good ball club in a house where they rarely lose since opening the place

Evansville, IN
MLT gets a chance to help or hurt the FT%!

Gotta play the full 40, fellas, this one will now look bad in the totals.

Agreed. We've been throwing-up garbage shots, seemingly having lost hope, but WI's been solid, and above, down-the-stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.